This last week has been pretty amazing. I wrapped shooting for Target on Wednesday and had a nice surprise during the shoot. John Cusack was shooting in the studio next to us and apparently he thought we were having too much fun, so he popped in to see what all the racket was about. The shoot was a blast. We got in a spit wad fight with the kids. It was the crew aiming at the kids. We all had a blast. The best part was once we finished shooting one set-up everyone stood around and looked at the images with the digital tech. We all couldn't stop laughing at the images. I guess I should take that as a good sign! The entire crew, the clients and the kids were laughing so hard. We got extremely creative to make all the munchkins have a blast.

I also shot Chandler Canterbury from the Knowing. He plays Nic Cages son in the film and he also played Brad Pitt as 8 years old in The Curios case of Benjamin Button. I have yet to see the films, but hope to over the weekend. Chandler was so charming.

The Target stuff should be out around early Fall. Be sure to keep your eye out for it. It's all school uniforms and will be instore signage, direct mail and web.

Crazy 8 is starting to post some of the stuff from that shoot. I can't wait for the 4th of July stuff to hit. That's my fav!

The little girl I shot earlier in the week Lexie Reinhold was cast for the Target shoot. She did amazing for her 1st commercial job.

0 comments: