Hello MIAMI!

Well we made it in New York and had a fantastic time. The client is amazing to work with along with the producer. We had a pre-light on Monday and then shot Tuesday and Wednesday at the Space studio. Lucky me... I got to meet Martin Schoeller. What an experience. Paul from the Space brought him over to meet me while I was stuck up on the scaffolding. Believe me... I came down for this one! 


We flew into MIA today and I quickly ran to the hotel for the casting. I'm now hanging out in my room after editing that the last 2 days of images. We are off to scout the location tomorrow and then we shoot on Saturday. 

I cannot express enough how grateful I feel for having the opportunity to shoot this line. There's some great stuff. It comes out on 1/22.... I can't wait!!!!

0 comments: