Tricia Joyce - I finally decided on a rep to go with and couldn't be happier. She's amazing and totally gets me!!!
at 3:41 PM
It literally blows my mind that she will turn 17 pretty soon. She amazes me each and every day.... My gift from my HP. Her "nana" would be so proud of who she's become. I'm sure that she's watching over her.....
I'm gearing up for a advertising shoot tomorrow and did a little "gorilla" shooting yesterday.
at 12:17 PM
Amazing music with such inspiration..
at 9:07 PM
1. Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will listen, if you only speak.
2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.
3. Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others to make your path for you. It is your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
4. Treat the guests in your home with much consideration. Serve them the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community, the wilderness or from a culture. It was not earned nor given. It is not yours.
6. Respect all things that are placed upon this earth - whether it be people or plant.
7. Honor other people's thoughts, wishes and words. Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.
8. Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
9. All persons make mistakes. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind, body and spirit. Practice optimism.
11. Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us. They are part of your worldly family.
12. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and water them with wisdom and life's lessons. When they are grown, give them space to grow.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will return to you.
14. Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the test of ones will within this universe.
15. Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional self, and Physical self - all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.
16. Make conscious decisions as to who you will be and how you will react. Be responsible for your own actions.
17. Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the personal property of others - especially sacred and religious objects. This is forbidden.
18. Be true to yourself first. You cannot nurture and help others if you cannot nurture and help yourself first.
19. Respect others religious beliefs. Do not force your belief on others.
20. Share your good fortune with others. Participate in charity.
It's been an amazing trip to NY. I met with 5 reps. I have to say that each and every rep offered something unique and special and I felt as though each of them would do an amazing job for me.
Now...the question comes into play is who I feel the most connected with...
The song "Torn between two lovers" has been in my mind all damn day. But.. my God.. It's torn between 5 lovers! I'll keep you posted as to who I end up going with.
I also spent part of the day at the ENK show. I had a blast. About a year ago I use to walk the floors at Magic and ENK hustling business. It was so sweet how everyone remembered me.. Tons of hugs and things to catch up on.
at 7:31 PM
at 7:52 PM
What a day! It started out having coffee with Deke from Dollhouse and then off to a breakfast meeting with my manager Angela Krass. We prepped for the day and reviewed the new book with all the new stuff in there. We met with a couple of different reps.
After our meetings I headed over to a little coffee shop to meet up with Anthony Crane in Soho. We share a love for Big Sur as he has a house there as well. The fires almost wiped out Big Sur, but luckily both of our homes were saved. The canyon is another story... Very sad... So, we had much to talk about and catch up.
Then... well.. The day got strange! I met up with one of closest my friends for coffee. She's currently on a show that will remain unnamed at this time and they filmed the entire gathering. Nothing like having a microphone taped to you. UGH! Definitely not my thing.
Now I'm back at the apartment and can't sleep. I was totally exhausted when I got here and now I'm wide awake. Not sure if anyone reads this blog, so I'm rambling!
I still have a couple of meetings left before I leave back to LA and I'm shooting on Sunday. Crazy!
I found these shots of our home...
at 10:37 PM
Gotta love the iphone camera. So handy! Went to dinner with Deke and had a fantastic time. The view was amazing!
Met with Kristy from Artists and Creatives today regarding representation. I really liked her! Meeting with her again tomorrow and the owner Joe. Will keep you posted.
By the way... I miss France terribly!
at 9:34 PM